The annual Broome Business Youth Job Exchange is on Thursday 17 October from 2:30pm to 4:30pm, and will connect Broome based school leavers, current students or unemployed young people with local employers to exchange knowledge about what businesses are looking for in potential candidates. The event also aims to enhance the likelihood that these youth will make a good transition into education, training or employment through offering an opportunity to connect directly with the business community. This event is open to all jobseekers (aged 16 – 25+) in the West Kimberley region.
The key objectives of this event is to:
- Encourage and promote engagement between local youth and the business community.
- Promote employment and training opportunities available within the Kimberley region,
- Create opportunities for participants to establish networks with Industry Employers, and local business.
- Provide an avenue for current students, school leavers and unemployed youth to provide expressions of interest to local employers.
View the available positions
- Junior Youth Worker – View Job HERE
- Kitchen Attendant – View Job HERE
- Guest Service Agent – View Job HERE
- Food & Beverage Attendants – View Job HERE
- Porters – View Job HERE
- Graphic Design Internship – View Job HERE
- Radio Broadcaster Internship – View Job HERE
- Kitchen Stewards – View Job HERE
- Room Attendants – View Job HERE
- Tour Guide Traineeship
- Kitchen Hand
- Disability Support Workers
- Business Administration Traineeship – View Job HERE
- Mining Operations Traineeships – View Job HERE
** If you are a job seeker, please contact your local Jobs & Skills Centre or Employment Service Provider **
If your business has an entry level position you would like to promote to young people as part of this event, download the form HERE and email firstname.lastname@example.org.