The annual Broome Business Youth Job Exchange is on Tuesday 9 October 2018 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, and will connect Broome based school leavers, current students or unemployed young people with local employers to exchange knowledge about what businesses are looking for in potential candidates. The event also aims to enhance the likelihood that these youth will make a good transition into education, training or employment through offering an opportunity to connect directly with the business community. This event is open to all jobseekers (aged 16 – 25+) in the West Kimberley region.
The key objectives of this event is to:
- Encourage and promote engagement between local youth and the business community.
- Promote employment and training opportunities available within the Kimberley region,
- Create opportunities for participants to establish networks with Industry Employers, and local business.
- Provide an avenue for current students, school leavers and unemployed youth to provide expressions of interest to local employers.
View the available positions
- General Hand VIEW MORE >
- Receptionist VIEW MORE >
- Night Porter VIEW MORE >
- Cook VIEW MORE >
- Catering Assistant VIEW MORE >
- Junior Travel Assistant VIEW MORE >
- Education Assistants (Special Needs & Mainstream) VIEW MORE >
- IT Technical Support (Traineeship) VIEW MORE >
- Gym Assistant (Traineeship)
- Shire of Broome Careers
- Stockman Traineeships VIEW MORE >
- Kitchen Operations Traineeship VIEW MORE >
- Horticulture Traineeships VIEW MORE >
** If you are a job seeker, please contact your local Jobs & Skills Centre or Employment Service Provider **