With an aim to connect, grow and inform local businesses, Grow Local is all about supporting local businesses so they can take every opportunity for business growth.
We know how busy you are, and we know you just want to be able to access information, receive relevant training and connect with the right people from the right organisations so you can put your business in the best position to tender, bid or expand. Through the collective support of our committed contributing partners Grow Local is about building local businesses and building sustainable local communities.
What Grow Local offers…
- Short sharp monthly training workshops
- Regular communication on local business and tender opportunities
- Calendar of events for local procurement, tender and project workshops and activities
- Networking events and project briefings
- Grow Local Marketplace and opportunities to “meet the buyers”
- Online business database for your business to showcase capabilities
- Concierge service for new businesses and investors in the Broome and Kimberley region
- One on one appointments at your business to help you with any local procurement challenges
Grow Local Business Database
Grow Local Kimberley‘s public facing database provides Corporate and State Government buyers access to a comprehensive list of Kimberley local businesses.
Buyers can engage a certified Grow Local business with confidence knowing they have gone through our certification process and have been approved as a Kimberley based business.
Grow Local Kimberley Marketplace
We want to link our members with opportunities to do business!
That’s why we have created the Grow Local Kimberley Marketplace in addition we will also be holding networking events with the public and private sector at all levels to facilitate introductions. And we will work with members to facilitate introductions to meet with buyers. Grow Local are building networks and partnerships with organisations to open up opportunities for our members.
How to get involved…
Delivered by the Broome Chamber of Commerce & Industry with the support of our partners, we have made it easy for our members to become involved and access ALL events, training and Grow Local Marketplace.
Not a member of the BCCI, you can still be a part of this initiative and we invite you to join to further your business.
Simply get in touch with the us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grow Local Kimberley proudly supported by: